Monday, March 21, 2011

Lolli...*POP*

Its amazing how something so ridiculous can be so amusing. My friend bought A $20 LOLLIPOP.

Yes!!! $20 dollars down the drain for the lollipop you see above this text. Who would ever buy such a thing?

I'm sure I could just buy a regular lollipop myself and bedazzel it myself all for the price of 5 dollars AT MOST!!!

*Psh* Cody you have no idea what your talking about that lollipop is so cool!

NO!!! I know exactly what i'm talking about you! Really that is probably why they called them suckers in the first place!

Lets make a candy that is bedazzeled and sell it for 20 bucks! ... Yay! I want one mommy! Okay kiddo here you go!

The clerk "...*psh what a sucker*" The mom "I know right! And they are only for 20 dollars!"

Seriously that is how the name started. I decided that is how it goes.

Sorry to pop your bubble but your getting scammed.

But hey if your loaded with money and dont want to spend it on anything other then bedazzled suckers go ahead I wont stop you :)

P.S. This blog will become more of my thoughts and less of random crap now :) sorry about the pink it is now changing to white :D

No comments:

Post a Comment