Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 6

Okay this counts for last saturday. Because I need to catch up!

Saturday....
I woke up my friend slept over.
I just opened the blinds and took a shower (My Friend was still asleep :P)
Then Still my friend was not awake.
So I went upstairs and said hello to my family.
Then they left to my sisters soccer game.
So I made breakfast to wake my friend up.
I had started and went down stairs into the guest room and said...
 "WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY!!!"
He jumped. But woke up and came up for some.
He is a good friend so I didn't care that I woke him up.
We ate breakfast then went downstairs and watched Super Troopers!
Then played some good ol' Mario on the super nintendo.
Then we went to the University Mall.
We chilled there for a while then went to my friend Jordans house.
Jordan got in the car and asked us to go back to the mall,
 so she can get her mom a spa card for mothers day.
So we went back. It wasn't bad since she lived by it.
Then we chilled there and played the ditching game. I got ditched by Jordan and Cobabe.
Then I found my Friend Mckell and we found Jordan and Cobabe.
Then we went to the Chocolate and got Cazookies :D they were yummy!
Then others from YMAD came to the Chocolate and we then headed back to Jordans.
We made a bonfire and just talked about how much we missed India.
Had some great conversations. Stayed there till 11:45PM
Then everyone went home. Cobabe took me home and I left my iPod in his car :(
So we made plans to hang out agian this week.
We are going to his MORP on Friday. It's Guys choice? Weird...
Then I walked in my home and went STRAIGHT TO BED.
THE END. :D

Probably boring to read, but if you were there
 you woulda known it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment