Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Imagination

Alright so I am about to share with you my PERSONAL ENTRIES
that I have kept writing since the start of June 2011. 
So bare with me. This was before I thought I had an audience. 
I tweaked it a bit. I didn't delete anything. Just added on.              


Remember being 3 years old and seeing the world for the first time. Shouldn’t we still see the world that way? I’m not saying dumb down and fill your diaper, but really look at the world. Now I mean LOOK! Be aware of things around you. Try to imagine what things could do from a different perspective. Like instead of using toilet paper for bathroom try using it for Toilet Papering people’s houses! (NOT RECOMMENDED!) That way if anyone reads this I can’t get sued ;) ha-ha. Not only that but try to imagine a tool that could help you in your daily life. Like I would like a water bottle that never runs out of COLD fresh clean water! That would be amazing! People would be more hydrated and healthier! Imagination is a fun tool so use it often!


No comments:

Post a Comment