Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oh, The Places I'LL Go!!!

The Places I'll Go

Its crazy how close I am to heading off to India! 6 more days and i'm off!!

Sadly i'm still 50 dollars short of my trip but hopefully I can earn that money before the end of today.

Not only is India coming up, but graduation is right around the corner!

Its sad to think of all the seniors going our seperate ways finding our passion in life.

What is even sadder (<-- is that even a word?) is that I just ended off on a bad note with some friends.

Its stupid. I would like to fix it but i'm not one to confront my problems :P

I'm excited for this trip to India. It's a new expierence, a new perspective, a new attribute that will follow me throughout my life. I'm glad my mom got me involved. It really is an amazing feel.

You know as a kid I had such a crazy imagination.

 I always thought different countries would look way different from where I lived. 

Such as one country being black and white, another country everything is 2x smaller, and maybe one has people with peanut butter lips! 

As we get older we tend to lose our imagination and its really sad :(

Imagination is key to everything and anything to your future! With imagination you can make what you see possible!

Grr... I dont know where i'm going with this conversation all I know is I get it and I can't put it in words!!!

Blogging is not my thing   yet... ;) I will blog often and sooner or later I will become a great creative writer and will be very proud of my blog.

But yeah to end on a boring, awkward, and slightly uncomfortable feeling...

That was me trying to put my shirt on this morning...

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment