Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The First Step... Agian.

Begin.
The beginning. Ugh I dread coming to this page, having to type. 
You know I always have wanted a blog, something for me to just write anything down, anything I want.
Yet every time I get to this spot I have high expectations of me.
I want to write something Motivating and Inspirational. 
I want to help myself learn and help others as well. 
But yet once I hit this page the "Create New Post" page, I lose all confidence in myself.
So I decided, NO MORE! I don't care if I don't like it. 
I actually came close to deleting everything before this post.
I thought I sounded like a person who can't work a blog. 
But NO! I will keep writing no matter how silly I sound. I can only get better right? 

The Motivation
So what brought me to writing this right now? 
Well I can tell you it has nothing to do with what I just said at the beginning. 
It goes like this...
Well before I get to ahead of myself, 
I really just wanted to write out my feelings to see if it'd help.
Something about letting out of my thoughts onto paper (or this post I guess)
helps me better understand them and myself.
But anyways, I seem to lose control of my actions at times.
I guess i'm still in need of learning about the consequences in the end. 
I do a lot of things without thinking. 
Now I can't imagine how I could ever get someone angry
because that has never been my intention from the start.
But at times I seem to bother people because I let myself go to far.
So I keep pondering the question "Well, What do I do now?" 
I feel awkward when I have done someone wrong, or angered them in any way.
I actually try to keep away from that person as far as possible.
So I wrote this down hoping i'd get an answer of what I should do.
Because I feel if I confront the person, that I've done wrong, that I will only make it worse.
and if I ignore it for to long I will lose respect. 

End.
I only hope that one day I read this and laugh, 
Laugh at how silly I was for thinking about this. 
Hopefully I can put my embarrassing thoughts of this blog to rest. 
That I will continue until I get better.
I hope I read this sometime in the future and know that I will
write a lot better then I have for this post. 
The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment