Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No Longer in Reaching Distance...


Maybe it's just me... But it goes like this,
Going across the country with certain people build these strong bonds.
and once their we all feel connected because together
we are learning both about ourselves and others all around the world.
and not only that but they are the only close people
you can lean on when the going gets rough. 
But now that time is over. We are back to our original lifestyle. 
Those bonds we created in the other country still held strong.
However with time I was only able to keep a strong bond with one
of the sixteen people that all went to India.
Yes I still keep in touch with the sixteen, 
and some I often see every week but its not the same.
I almost feel like even though we are all here and there with each other
We still wont have that same connection like we 
had when we were there... in India... 
I feel like its the people that I went with that keeps India and us together.
Like the experience will fade off because each of us
brings back an important memory we had there.
But not till now did I notice.
I feel like a family that is falling apart. 
and even tho I try to bring us back together, 
or even just parts of us back together,
it wont happen.
I can't bare losing such friends.
Only because they are the only things I have
left of India for me to remember.
I never want to forget.
Can we go back to our old times.
I liked them.


2 comments:

  1. Cody!!! I love you and you are one of my closest friends!!!!! we will always be best friends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete