Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 11 (Europe & Going... in Ireland!)

We woke up and we were exhausted.
It's really a wonder why hostels have breakfast so early!!
I'd like to think they do it so we 
remember to enjoy the real beauty of the 
country we came to see.
But sometimes I think I'd be happier 
sleeping my days away. 
However we are mooches in Europe.
So even though the timing is absurd,
We got up for our free continental "breakfast",
Containing a couple slices of toast and jam.
Living the high life right?

Because of my booking mistake
We had to check out and back in to our reservation.
Going from the clown maze hallways 
to find our next room.
After finding it we saw someone had their 
stuff on our beds! Oh no they didn't!
We didn't honestly care.
We just went to the kitchen to make
something to be proud of eating.
Which I lied...
That last post,
Was me trying to catch up.
So that dinner you saw before,
Yeah that was the dinner we had tonight.

Deja vu? 

Like I said it was amazing.
Mainly cuz we cooked it.
But yes.. Mmmm foodgasm.
We made some friends at dinner,
Jordan & Rose.
They kind of were creepily watching us
play our card game, yes Jordan I mean you. 
... I know she'll read that ...
We eventually gave into our pity 
and let them join our game.

But aside from joking, 
Those two girls are sweet hearts.
Such fun people to hang with.
We even got this guy named Duncan
down our table to join in.
My extrovert side of me can't help 
but call in good company.

We played a good few hours of
Hate & Revenge.
At least that's what we call it back home.
Duncan was informed of it as Gin Rummy.
Either way we enjoyed playing it.
All of us had a great connection.
We all got along very easily and 
just had a blast that night.

After our game, That I Won(; 
just abusing my prideful opportunity! 
I was able to show my famous magic trick!
The illusionist trick.
Now I not only impressed my new friends,
But actually got everyone's attention in the room!
I love being the entertainer/center of attention.
Anyways I showed them and everyone loved it!
There were a good 15+ people there.
I was happy to make such an impression
in front of my amazing friends and other guests.

We all settled down by relaxing and 
calling it a night right after having 
everyone want to know my trick(;
I never told a soul.
However the amount of times my friends 
watched me do it, they caught on...
But I still loved the energy we brought out.

It's amazing the fun you can have out in the real world.
I have access to the Internet a lot more than I thought,
Yet I rarely use it.
Traveling is exciting!
There is always something bigger, better,
Or more opportunities to learn!
Anyways I'm ready for bed, 
And this post is going to end funny
If I don't end soon. 

"Till next time!"






No comments:

Post a Comment