Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 9 (Europe & Going)

This morning we had odd experience.
We woke up to this Italian guy cooing 
& petting this girl in our room.
We thought he was her boyfriend but
once she realized what was going on
she told the guy off.
Telling him to back off because she 
didn't know him.
For a second I was pretty worried,
but she was pretty aggressive about 
making the guy stop.
It was good thing that she is able to 
handle herself in those situations.
We got up but with nothing planned.

We went downstairs for some good ol' ping pong.
We were still pretty tired from last night.
So ping pong slowly wore us out.
We made our way to the couch and 
caught up on some American TV(:
It hasn't been long but knowing we'll
be here for 4 months we are bound to 
have lazy days, and today was that day.

I was very happy with the shows we got to watch.

Glee
The Big Bang Theory 
(^We just got into it, we love that show!)
And saved the best for last...

Please feel free to give the nearest object 
near you a little drum roll. 
Because this next show is Legen...
WAIT FOR IT!!!
And I hope you're not lactose intolerant 
because this next word is..
DAIRY!
LEGENDARY!

How I Met Your Mother!!! :D

For those that know me,
You'd know I'm close to being the 
biggest fan of the show.
... Biggest fan being relative(; 

It was really nice to kick back and relax.
After letting the day quickly fade,
We decided the couch potato in us has 
overstayed it's welcome.
So we went up to the lobby to play card 
games instead(;
It was great! 
We even had this musician playing music 
in the lobby and he was killer!
He had everyone in the room clapping.
He played Guitar and his name is 
Steve Lewin, look him up. 
He plays the alternative/acoustic type.
Highly recommend!

Anyways after he finished Darien & I
congratulated him on his performance.
We actually got talking more and 
ended up hanging out the rest of the night.
We grabbed a few drinks and got
back to our card games.
Got to know this Norwegian girl named
Maria. 
Beautiful girl. 
We got her to join in on the fun.
We were able to get to know each other
fairly well and it was all around a good time.
We started making our way throughout 
the city and it was absolute!(;

Once we got back everyone went 
straight to bed while I began a new 
nightly ritual, started a few nights ago.
Got ready for bed, 
Made my way to nearest table.
Poured myself some tea,
and recorded my events of the day.
Now that I'm finished I'm off to bed.

"Lets Fight!"
- Darien Thayne
 




No comments:

Post a Comment