Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 13-17 (Europe and Going... in Ireland!)

Nimmos...
The rotting disturbed germ filled hostel of death.
We didn't want to stay here for the weekend,
But due to prices raising on weekends
our last hostel, Barnacle, is out of our budget.
We got Jordan and Rose to join us though!


That hostel was deceiving,
It isn't the nice gray house.
It's the building behind it.

The bunk beds, 
which I should've taken a picture of to show you.
Looked as if someone stacked them.
So it was just one bed above another.
As if at any moment in time the bed 
would fall onto the other.
It wasn't a comforting sight to know we'd have to sleep on them.
However Darien and I took the only decent
beds left, they were actual bunk beds.
So we would sleep safe and sound.

We made friends fairly quick,
And looking back they made the hostel
worthwhile to stay at. 
They were from Ireland but stayed in Galway
for the weekend for fun.
We ended up all hanging out that night,
Started with an enjoyable dinner,
To playing card games, then they 
brought out plenty of alcohol.
So card games turned into drinking games
and then we ended up at a club.
Funniest night we've had in Ireland.



This is terrible but I don't remember 
how that last picture happened.
I know for a fact it wasn't a strip club!
But apparently I made lots of friends that night.
Waking up was confusing.
But yeah apparently I didn't puke,
Nor did I have anything missing,
and my body and health was in good condition.
I remember having a blast though.

We ended up sleeping most the day after,
Than after we got up we went shopping.
We our slowly becoming great cooks,
Not exactly by choice, but by budget.
Lots and lots of pasta.
Bread is good too(:


I may have posted this on a previous post,
But this was the night we cooked this.
I remember because we ended up drinking, 
that night, again, was a party night.
Anyways I was upset cuz I spilled my 
shot of Jäger in my pasta..
I found I really like jäger!
So it wasn't terrible.

After eating our night was our last hoo-raw.


We were much more sober this night.
Mainly cuz we ate so much before hand.
And this night was less fun,
So Darien and I left early.
Now I say we were sober because we were.
But once I headed back home,
It all caught up to me.
So Darien remembers more than I.
But apparently we went back to Nimmos,
And we met an old roomie from barnacle
on the way back.
Then we talked to some older Austrian ladies,
And apparently I didn't like them.
But I ended up going to bed while Darien stayed up.

The day after was interesting because 
everyone had a drunk night and we all 
had our own hangover movie act from last night.
So we all had to piece together our stories
because one girl was missing.
These two girls were a little crazy though.
So it wasn't surprising one went missing.
She showed up around 4pm though after.
Apparently she slept in an abandoned building,
because the two crazy girls drank like 
crazy and walked all around town.

Another funny story, Rose got a job at 
Nimmos and so she spent the whole day
cleaning up the after mess of everyone.
She HATED it. No wonder too.
She quit her first day.
Which she shouldn't have even taken it.
She cleaned up puke, washed dirty sheets,
Dealt with random hairs, and worse.
Only got paid €40 for 15 hours of work.
Poor girl.

We quickly made our way back to Barnacle after that.

It was nice hanging with Jordan and Rose,
We became really good friends.
We all balanced each other out.
At Barnacle we all played cards and 
hung out around the town before 
Darien & I had to leave for Cork. 
I'm going to miss those two.
And we plan to hit Galway again before 
we head back home(: 
Galway was our home for Ireland.








No comments:

Post a Comment